Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

Friday, September 30, 2011

CROP FOR A CURE

I will be donating a percentage of my Close To My Heart commission to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in honor of  CROP FOR A CURE being held in Patterson, California this Saturday October 1, 2011.  The Crop for a Cure event coordinator is Shelly Gaston and she has put in a lot of hard work to organize this great crop!  I will donate 11% of all Close To My Heart sales placed in conjunction with this Crop For a Cure event to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.  There will also be a prize drawing for all who make a purchase!! The lucky winner(s) will receive FREE PRODUCT (this drawing will be for Hostess Benefits, if any, generated as a result of all orders placed in conjunction with this event,  Winner(s) will receive select product credit and will be notified on or about October 15, 2011). Purchases can be made anytime between October 1st and October 15th.

To view an online version of the current Close to My Heart idea book CLICK HERE

To request an email invitation to shop online for this event please contact me at:  stampingsavvy@gmail.com or call me at (209) 338-7628.

No comments:

Post a Comment