Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Candles

Okay, anyone who knows me will tell you that one of my biggest pet peeves is Halloween decorations before October!!!  So, someone had better feel my head because I am just chomping at the bit to decorate for Halloween this year.  I got a head start by making these hand stamped candles -- I haven't done stamped candles for years and I forgot how much fun and how super easy they are to make.  I had so much fun I decided to do candle stamping as a workshop -- you can find more details HERE


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to all who attended Thursday's workshop! We had a great time and everyone's candles turned out great! Such creative ladies!
    **************************************************
    I still have some space remaining for the candle workshop on Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th! Contact me soon if you are interested!!!!
    **************************************************

    ReplyDelete